Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking
Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking
Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking leads you to the homeland of Sherpa people, living on the foothill of the highest mountain in the world the Mt. Everest. It is at an altitude of 5420m with wonderful view of mountains and hills. This will be one of your most adventurous trekking in Nepal, visiting all the high valleys of Khumbu areas and the upper Gokyo Valley. It does not only covers the Everest base camp but also other popular destinations such as Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and few other nice peaks like Kala Pathhar and Gokyo Ri.
While we will be walking toward Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking. we can enjoy the gorgeous environment and surrounding areas. The beautiful oak jungle, streams, different species of birds, animals, Buddhist monasteries and lot more. Once we reach to our destination you will have a feeling of heaven on earth. We assure that whoever visits this place will be amazed of the rich culture of the people living here and love and hospitality of them. We start out trek to Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking from Lukla after half an hour flight from Kathmandu. The total walking period will be 4-6 hours per day. The trial to Gokyo is a steady mounting up the valley fleeting through patches of birch and rhododendron forestry where the indefinable musk deer can be seen occasionally. After we reach Gokyo lakes we will climb the Gokyo Ri from where we can enjoy splendid summit mountain scene including Makalu, Cho Oyo and Everest.
Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking will be for 17-19 days. And we are certain that it is the perfect way to spend your holiday in Nepal. Our return route will pass via Tengboche, where we rest and enjoy the magnificent scene of monastery and views of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Kwangde, Everest, Kantega and many more. So without thinking too much plan a holiday with The Nepal Trekking Company.
Day 1 – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Day 2 – Full day sightseen in Kathmandu valley at world heritage site
Day 3 – Kathmandu to Lukla(2800 m) by plane then trek to Phakding (2610 m)
Day 4 – Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 5 – Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
Day 6 – Namche to Dole (4200 m)
Day 7 – Dole to Gokyo (4790 m)
Day 8 – Rest day at Gokyo
Day 9 – Gokyo to Dragnag (4700 m)
Day 10 – Dragnag to Lobuche (4900 m) Via Cho-la Pass (5420 m)
Day 11 – Lobuche to Gorekshep (5100 ) and Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364 m)
Day 12 – Gorekshep to Kalla-patter (5550 m) and Phereche (4270 m)
Day 13 – Phereche to Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 14 – Namche to Lukla (2800 m)
Day 15 – Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 16 – Leisure day at Kathmandu
Day 17 – Final Departure
• Airport Pick up and Drops by car
• 3 Night’s Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu
• Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
• Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK)
• All accommodations in mountain tea house
• Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits
•An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
• Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
• All Transportation .
• Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
• Medical Supplies
• Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport. per person $30 USD
• Your Travel insurance.cover helicopter rescue
• Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
• International Airfare and Airport Departure
• Your personal expenses.
• All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee .
• Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
• Tips for the Guide and Porter
• Trekking boot: (Sturdy, ankle-support, water-resistant, well brokenin)
• Thick socks (4 pairs)
• Light socks (3 pairs)
• Camp shoes (1 pair)
• Sleeping bag
• Down jacket
• Daypack /Backpack – 1
• Water bottle – 1
• Sun cream and moisturizer
• Flashlight/Torch light with spare bulbs, batteries, lip salve, gaiters.
• Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
• Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
• Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
• Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces)
• Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
• Thermal set (1 Pair)
• Shorts (2 pieces)
• Sun hat, woolen scarf (1)
• Woolen hat (1)
• Sunglasses (1)
• Lightweight gloves (1)
• Rain coat (1) – in rainy seasons
• Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)