Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking is the third highest peak in the world at 8586m/28,169ft and is on the border between Nepal and Sikkim (India). This one of the daring and dreamy trekking. This trek takes us close to the big mountains through thick forests of rhododendrons, orchids, pine, the higher valleys and the developing fields used for grazing by the gentle yak-herding Lepchas. In Tibetan, the word Kanchenjunga means ‘five great treasure houses of snow’ which indicates at the mountain sight that awaits trekkers.
As we know that eastern Nepal is well known with greater diversity on many accounts, for example we can see ethnic groups during our Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking, such as Rai and Limbu people, a wide range of flora and fauna, higher summer rainfall in the region and some of the most outstanding mountain vistas that none can see anywhere in the world but here. The glacial torrent of the Tamur and Ghunsa Rivers to their foundation on the North West side of the Kanchenjunga Himal, we emerge to another world. An alpine grandeur in almost every way and peaks such as Pyramid Peak, Jannu, and the Kanchenjunga (8586m) separates the setting. This is a challenging traverse through a region rarely visited in recent years. Nepal government is now emphasizing on development of infrastructure on Kanchenjunga because it can be now accomplished on tea house basis. And also Great Himalayan Trail project is also supporting Kanchenjunga to involve in tourism sector.
Out of several treks in Nepal, Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking is made on the basis of time duration, interest, weather condition, physical stamina and budget. So get ready to explore gain experience of adventurous trekking in Kanchenjunga.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast 2 nights twin sharing Hotel Thamel.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 2 nights.Hotel Splendid view twin sharing
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek . ( According to Itineary)
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.if you are only 1 person this cost not including porter
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepalese family.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking: sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, gloves, hat ,personal towels, hiking shirt, hiking pant
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- internet, heater charge, laundry charg
- Personal expenses.
- Down Jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Trekking shoes/
- Hiking pants
- Hiking shirts
- Full-sleeves shirt
- Sun hat
- Water bottle
- Batteries and bulbs
- Flash light
- personal towel
- Ruck sack
- Medical & first-aidkit
- Sewing kit
- Poly propylene/wool socks
- Other required equipments
- Sleeping bag
- Start Date
- End Date
- Trip Grade