Nar Phu Valley Trekking
Nar Phu Valley Trekking
Nar Phu Valley Trekking is one the fascinating trekking located in northern part of Annapurna region at mid-western Nepal. It is a trek that combines villages of Nar and Phu with lovely forests, narrow valleys, amazing rock formations, monasteries, and unique Himalayan cultures. This trek will begin from Jagat following the popular trekking paths of Annapurna Circuit trail and then leave from Koto to follow the beaten track to Nar Phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La pass with magnificent panorama of Annapurna heights.
Nar Phu Valley trekking is also known as ‘’the lost valley’’ or ‘’the hidden valley’’, which is fully a tea house supported trek. Nar Phu valley is mostly inhabited by Lama, means monk and also yon see various ethnics such as Gurung, Magar, Thakali and some mix people but mostly you will see Lama or Bhote. Here you can see large farms of potatoes, barley, buck wheat and many vegetables. Also you will see lots of yaks and sheeps. Nar Phu valley trek is considered as one of the naturally beautiful villages which is the touristic spot because it is the hidden village and the culture here are adequately typical as well as natural also various things to see as many kinds of wild and domestic animals, beautiful white mountains, river, lakes, deer, mountain goats etc. You would also able to see outstanding mountain views as Annapurna Himalayan rages, Tilicho, Manaslu range and Pisang Peak.
Nar Phu Valley trekking will give a good memory for lifetime. Nar Phu Valley trekking is also well known as a sacred and religious place for Hindus and Buddhists. So get ready to explore another beautiful region of Annapurna with our professional team. We are right by your side to help you with anything that you want.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast 2 nights twin sharing Hotel Thamel.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 2 nights.Hotel Splendid view twin sharing
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek . ( According to Itineary)
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.if you are only 1 person this cost not including porter
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepalese family.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking: sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, gloves, hat ,personal towels, hiking shirt, hiking pant
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- internet, heater charge, laundry charg
- Personal expenses.
- Down Jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Trekking shoes/
- Hiking pants
- Hiking shirts
- Full-sleeves shirt
- Sun hat
- Water bottle
- Batteries and bulbs
- Flash light
- personal towel
- Ruck sack
- Medical & first-aidkit
- Sewing kit
- Poly propylene/wool socks
- Other required equipments
- Sleeping bag
- Start Date
- End Date
- Trip Grade