11 Days Everest Trekking
- Duration: 11 Days
- Activities: Adventure Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Price:1250 USD
- Attitude:5545 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
Everest Trekking is on every adventurer’s bucket list as it takes you to the base of Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world.
Among the various trekking routes in the Everest region (also known as the Khumbu region) in Nepal, the 11-day Everest Trekking is the most iconic one as it allows you to experience the best of the Everest region in a short time.
The main highlights of this trip are picturesque scenery, expansive views of the tallest mountains in the world, and pristine natural beauty. Also, this trip is made interesting by ancient festivals, Sherpa culture, and cuisine.
The EBC Trek begins with a 30-minute flight from the capital city of Kathmandu to Lukla Airport, the starting point for the trek.
It then passes through Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Syangboche, Deboche, Pheriche, Lobuche, and Gorakshep and finally reaches Base Camp and Kalapatthar. You will acclimatize in Namche and Pheriche before moving on to your next destination.
The main attraction of this trek is going from Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp (5,320 m). The panoramic views of Lhotse (8,516 m), Cho Oyu (8,188 m), Amadablam (6,812 m), and the surrounding mountains are stunning from the base camp.
Similarly, visiting the Buddhist monasteries of Namche and Tengboche surrounded by prayer flags on the way and encountering Mani walls will make for an immensely religious and spiritual experience.
Snow leopard, red panda, Himalayan Birds, and much more wildlife call the Everest region their home. You may be lucky if you can spot wildlife from a distance while traveling.
Kalapatthar offers beautiful views of Mount Everest (8,848.86 m), Lhotse (8,516 m), Nuptse (7,861 m), and Amadablam (6,812 m), Pumori (7,161 m), and the Khumbu Glacier.
This trek can be done any time, but the best seasons are spring (March-May) and fall (September-November).
The Everest Trekking is the world’s premium holiday destination for adventure and culture lovers. Skip all the administrative hassles and make this adventure the adventure of a lifetime by choosing us, The Nepal Trekking Company.
|Why The Nepal Trekking Company ???
The Nepal Trekking company has almost a decade of experience in tour, trekking, and expedition.
From touring the historic cities of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini in Nepal, gently exploring nature through birdwatching and hiking, to adventurous trips such as bungee jumping, trekking, or climbing, we have got you covered.
We have been rethinking, reshaping, developing, and conducting trips to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, and India. Once you sign up with us, you can sit back and have the time of your life.
We take care of everything from dealing with authorities and travel planning to safety measures. We strive to make your trip an unforgettable experience. If you need other optional trip in Everest Region, just click here.
Day 01: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 03: Rest day in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 06: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 07: Trek to Gorak Shep and the Everest Base Camp.
Day 08: Trek to Pheriche.
Day 09: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla.
Day 11:Fly back to Kathmandu.
What is included?
- Twin share accommodation in lodge/teahouse during the trek and daily mountain breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket with airport tax (Guest and Guide).
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits.
- All the necessary paper work and government tax.
- Trekker’s information Management System (TIMS) cards.
- 1 English speaking,liscen holder,experience and helpful guide.
- 1 porter for two guests.
- Traditional Nepali dinner.
- Medical supplies.
What is not included?
- Personal travel insurances.
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots,sunglasses,sunscreen,gloves,trekking sticks).
- International air fairs and airport departure tax.
- lunch and dinner in the mountain.
- Hot shower.
- Tips for the trekking crews.
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Camp shoes
- Sleeping bag (4seasons) -1 Provided
- Down jacket -1 Provided
- Daypack /Backpack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun cream and moisturizer
- Flashlight/Torch light with spare bulbs, batteries, lip salve, gaiters.
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Thermal set (1 Pair)
- Shorts (2 pieces)
- Sun hat, woolen scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Rain coat (1) – in rainy seasons
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)