3*** Accomodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan.
Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Chitwan.
02 pax to 50 pax.
Provide Local guide with english language.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour is a perfect short tour package in Nepal. You will explore three major tourist cities of Nepal during this tour- Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan.
All these cities have their own specialties. You will come across the rich cultural heritage of Nepali people, ancient historical monuments, beautiful lakes, caves, waterfalls, mountains, and wildlife like one-horn rhinoceros during the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour 8 days.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour offers a bite of everything Nepal has to offer. You will also get to see Himalayan mountains like Annapurna (8,091 m/26,545 ft), Dhaulagiri (8,167 m/26,795 ft), and Fishtail (6,993 m/22,943 ft) during this tour. The journey is full of adventure and lifetime experiences.
From the intricate architecture of the centuries-old temples to stupas in Kathmandu to the serenity of Phewa Lake and the wilderness of Chitwan National Park, the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour is designed to present you with the best of Nepal.
What are the main attractions of the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour 8 days?
Below, we have mentioned the main attractions in all three cities during the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour:
- The bustling local markets and lovely streets of Thamel.
- The famous Monkey Temple (also known as Swayambhunath Stupa)- located on a hilltop overlooking the valley.
- Hindu temple complex dedicated to Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath. It is an important religious site with cremation ghats along the Bagmati river.
- Boudhnath Stupa- a massive stupa with a unique mandala design.
- Garden of Dreams- located at the entrance of Thamel. It is a historic garden with neoclassical architecture and peaceful surroundings.
- Visit art galleries, museums, authentic restaurants, etc.
- Explore the serene Phewa Lake with clear reflections of the Annapurna range on it. Ideal for boating, paddleboarding, and enjoying the lakeside path.
- Visit the Tal Barahi Temple, a two-story pagoda-style temple situated on an island in the middle of the Phewa Lake.
- Drive to Sarangkot to witness a gorgeous sunrise and mountain views of Annapurna, Fishtail, and Dhaulagiri.
- Explore Devi’s Fall, known for its unique underground tunnel and powerful cascade.
- Visit Gupteshwor Cave, which has a sacred underground waterfall and intricate rock formations.
- World Peace Pagoda, perched on a hill offering panoramic views of Pokhara valley and the Annapurna range.
- Visit the International Mountain Museum, which showcases the history and culture of the Himalayas and mountaineering.
- Visit Mahendra Cave, a limestone cave with stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- Visit an indigenous Tharu village to see the traditional culture, art, and lifestyle of the Tharu community.
- Explore Chitwan National Park, home to various wildlife species, including Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinoceroses, elephants, and numerous bird species.
- Go on jeep safaris or elephant safaris and nature walks with experienced guides.
- Visit Elephant Breeding Center, a conservation center dedicated to the breeding and care of elephants.
- Do canoeing or boat safaris on the Rapti river and get to spot aquatic wildlife and various bird species along the riverbanks.
- Visit Gharial Breeding Center, a conservation center focused on the breeding and protection of gharials (long-snouted crocodiles).
Is the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour good for you?
If you are looking for an easy and leisure trip in Nepal that offers an introduction to Nepali culture and traditions and lets you see the Himalayan mountains and experience the thrill of a jungle safari, then our Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour package is the perfect option for you. This tour is for travelers of all ages.
Likewise, the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour 8 days is also a great family holiday package. In less than 10 days, you will learn a lot about Nepal while spending quality time with your loved ones. Similarly, we also highly recommend our Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour to students. There couldn’t be a better tour for students to learn about this country.
Why travel with the Nepal Trekking Company?
We, The Nepal Trekking Company, offer the best Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour cost along with a safe journey in Nepal. Our attention to detail, safety assurance, and support during the tour make it quite memorable and comfortable. You will be accompanied by an English-speaking professional tour guide who will take care of your needs during the journey.
Similarly, you can freely customize the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour itinerary as per your time, requirements, and budget. With our 24/7 support and no hidden cost or policy, you can travel freely with us in Nepal. Our Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour 2024 bookings are open. Contact us any time to book your trip.