1,600 m/5,249 ft (Sarangkot in Pokhara)
3*** Accomodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Car and Tourist Bus.
Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
02 pax to 50 pax.
Provide Local guide with english language.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Sunrise Tour is an easy and short holiday package in Nepal. It is an 8-day program that offers both adventurous activities and moments of relaxation. During the tour, you will explore some of the famous tourist sites in two tourist cities in Nepal- Kathmandu and Pokhara. The tour is not difficult by any means, so anyone can join it.
Kathmandu, with its ancient temples and spiritual sites, provides an opportunity for those seeking spiritual experiences in Nepal. Likewise, the serene lakes, lush greenery, cascading waterfalls, mystical caves, and mountain views in Pokhara add the allure of nature to the journey.
Overall, the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour 8 days offers a diverse experience suitable for those seeking a well-rounded travel experience in a short time. In both cities, you will explore vibrant local markets where you can buy a variety of unique souvenirs to take back with you as a memory.
Join our Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour package and have one of the most memorable trips of your life. For groups of 6 plus travelers, we have a very special Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour cost.
Major attractions during the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour 8 days.
You will visit many places in Kathmandu and Pokhara during the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour 8 days. Below, we have mentioned some of the major attractions in both cities:
- Visit the Patan Durbar Square, adorned with ancient temples, palaces, and courtyards showcasing exquisite Newari architecture.
- Explore the famous Monkey Temple, aka Swayambhunath, located on the top of a hill. This iconic stupa is surrounded by prayer wheels, colorful flags, and, of course, mischievous monkeys.
- Come across the intricate architecture of Pashupatinath Temple. It is a sacred Hindu temple along the Bagmati river. The intricate wood carvings and pagoda-style architecture are remarkable.
- Visit one of the largest stupas in Nepal, Boudhanath Stupa. It is a center for Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal. The environment around this stupa is excellent.
- Lined with shops, restaurants, and vibrant street markets, explore the tourist hub of Kathmandu, Thamel. This is where you will be staying in Kathmandu.
- Learn about Nepali art, architecture, traditions, and beliefs. Enjoy the company of friendly and hospitable locals.
- Phewa lake is the heart of Pokhara. The stunning reflections of the Annapurna and Machapuchare mountain range on the lake make it enchanting. You can enjoy bathing on the lake or sit on its shore unwinding.
- Take a short drive from Pokhara to reach Sarangkot, a nearby hill station. From here, you will get to witness a gorgeous sunrise over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges. Likewise, the views of Fishtail and Lamjung Himal are also fantastic from here.
- Witness the powerful cascade of Devi’s Fall, where the river vanishes underground.
- Visit Gupteshwor Cave with limestone formations. It is an intricate underground cave system with a sacred cave dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Visit other tourist sites like Peace Pagoda, International Mountain Museum, Mahendra Cave, Seti River Gorge, Begnas Lake, etc.
- Explore the vibrant Lakeside Market and enjoy your time in the city.
Is the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour right for you?
Deciding whether the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour is right for you or not depends on your preferences, interests, and travel goals. If you enjoy breathtaking landscapes, sunrise views over the Himalayas, serene lakes, and cultural landmarks, then this tour is an ideal option for you.
Both Kathmandu and Pokhara are rich in natural and historical attractions. The tour is easy and can be done by any age group. The participants only have to be in good health. There is no tough walking or hiking involved in this tour, which makes it perfect for family holidays as well.
Likewise, for adventure enthusiasts, we can customize the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour 8 days to include activities like trekking, hiking, rafting, or paragliding.
Why travel with the Nepal Trekking Company?
At Nepal Trekking Company, we take pride in providing unparalleled experiences for adventurous souls seeking the beauty of the Himalayas and the rich cultural tapestry of Nepal. With years of experience in organizing trekking and cultural tours, our team comprises professionals who possess in-depth knowledge of the regions all over Nepal.
We are a locally owned and operated company deeply rooted in the communities we serve. Our guides and staff are natives who share genuine insights into the culture, traditions, and hidden gems that make Nepal a unique destination. Likewise, your safety is our top priority. Our guides are certified, well-trained, and equipped to handle various terrains.
Whether you seek adventure, cultural exploration, or a blend of both, our flexible itineraries allow you to shape your journey with us in Nepal. Similarly, we believe in clear communication and honesty. There are no hidden costs or surprises – what you see in your package is what you get.
And we have the best Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour price. Book the Kathmandu Pokhara sunrise tour 2024 now to get a special offer.
- Explore the two biggest cities in Nepal- Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Enjoy a scenic drive filled with lush hills, rivers, mountains, and terraces between both cities.
- An adventurous and immersing short tour in Nepal for people of all ages.
- Enjoy the warm hospitality and friendliness of the Nepali people.
- Get to learn about diverse Nepali culture, traditions, beliefs, art, and architecture.
- Discover some of the oldest temples, shrines, monasteries, and palaces in Kathmandu.
- Visit viewpoints, caves, waterfalls, and lakes in Pokhara.
- Explore vibrant markets and taste many Nepali delicacies.
- Get to see snow-capped mountain views in Pokhara.